A world without Twitter

Imagine, what would the world be like? It's hard, I know... No more excuses for using your mobile during meetings and presentations, waiting for the evening news to watch 737's landing on the Hudson River, politicians not being able to tell us what they ha for lunch on the stump, Saturday morning radio programmes free of social media consultants telling us how good their particular political paymeister's campaign was....the list might be endless.

Anyway, I came across this Infographic this morning. A nice reminder !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Posted on 07:11 by Rubysfuture and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Harry Seo said... @ 9 May 2011 at 04:53

Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject.Web Design Company

Post a Comment